“We re-thought the job application and we’re not focussed on the resume as the currency of application.
It’s more interactive (candidates can answer questions that are set by companies in multiple formats) and provide companies with the data that they need to make informed decisions – often hiring cycles for these jobs are less than 24 hours, and personality, commitment, passion and time-availability are much more important for many of these jobs than exam results,” said Lewis.
The company raised $7,407,800 in Series A with Andrew Heyer, CEO of Mistral Equity Partners, Simon Jacobs, former owner of Hale and Hearty, among others. Tony Wang, president of Three-W International, and Heyer will join the Board.
Den ganzen Beitrag lesen (öffnet in neuem Fenster): http://techcrunch.com/2015/01/04/apploi-a-job-hunting-app-raises-over-7-million-in-series-a/
aggregiert und kuratiert von Online-Recruiting.net
- MobileJob erhält Finanzierung vom High Tech Gründerfonds
- TinyPulse Raises $3.5M To Help Companies Keep Tabs On Employee Happiness
- IDG, Inventus invest in Indian Startup Aasaanjobs
- Indian recruitment portal myNoticePeriod gets US$3M from IDG Ventures
- Kapital für HR Tech (Startup): die letzten Investmentrunden